
You know who I 'm talking about.....that big purple dinosaur. Not a day goes by, and this is a very recent trend, that Barney is not seen at least 10 times in this house. I know, I am one of those parents that let their kids watch TV. Kennedy wakes up and says, "Barney?" She goes to bed and says, "Barney?" I don't know what she rationalizes in her head to think that she has to see this guy so much. But I was shocked earlier this week when she gave me something I was asking for and I said, "Thank you." She then said, "Welcome." I asked her where she learned to say your welcome and she said, "BARNEY!!" So if you need any birthday ideas for Kennedy, I need not say any more.
PS-Close runners up for the letter B included: banana, ball, blankey and bed


4 comments:
I love the new family picture (much better than Sponge Bob!):)
Oh, Barney! Thank goodness Mackenzie hasn't found out about him. Does he come on tv while she is at daycare??? She is addicted to Elmo. Not sure which is worse, haha!
Glad you like the pic better. At least it is more grown up looking :)
Barney actually comes on at nap time but I DVR it for her. Don't know if that means I am contributing to it or not....
Sophia is a huge fan of Handy Manny. I'm thankful Barney has not entered our lives yet.
Post a Comment