Friday, October 24, 2008

X=Xterra

After Kevin and I graduated from college, our first major purchase was a new car. We bought a 2003 Nissan Xterra. We still have it and next month we will own it free and clear!!! It just turned 100,000 miles and still runs perfect. Despite minor maintenance, we have never had one problem with it. And no, we are not going to trade it in for something brand new. We will have this car til the day it dies. Yeah for one less car payment!!!!!

3 comments:

Carrie Burr said...

I have been bad about reading blogs too, not just writing them!! I love the A,B,C idea!! You are awesome.

Brandi said...

Good for you! It feels great to actually own something, doesn't it?!

Mendy said...

My college graduation present from Baylor- a 2000 Honda Civic. Now has 170,000 miles and has never been in the shop except for brakes and a timing belt (normal maintenance). We will also be driving it until the day it dies. Great car!!!!!!

P.S. It may be a piece, but it is OUR piece. We own it (not the bank)! That's a darn good feeling.