Saturday, October 4, 2008

D = Delima

I never thought I would have one of "those" kids. We all know the kind that won't separate from Mom or the one that can't let Mom out of their sight. Well, enter my world. For some unknown strange reason, Kennedy has now hit the stage of Momma's girl. At the beginning it was pretty nice. I had my own little shadow and me knowing that she wanted to be around me made me feel good. Now it is hitting the obsessive point! Case in point, we were out to dinner last night, and the only person that could hold her, be close to her or give her dinner was me! Seriously, I love this child to death and would do anything in the world for her but when will this stage end? I need a little bit of space.....

2 comments:

JM said...

We have days like that. Usually Sophia seems to cling to Keith during those times which is fine by me except that he usually has to go to work or something. That's when the crying begins!

Brandi said...

Since we returned from vacation, Kaeden has been very clingy. He wants to make sure I am not going to leave him again - and even when I have to go in the garage to get something he stands in the doorway and says, "I just watching you." :)