Thursday, October 23, 2008

W=Why?

~Why does my hair always get tangled no matter how much conditioner I use?
~Why is each pregnancy so different?
~Why are some people just mean?
~Why do we elect a new president every 4 years? Why not 2 or 6?
~Why don't all children have the same chance for success?
~Why does Kennedy's smile and laugh always make me smile?
~Why can't all my family live close by?
~Why didn't I listen more in my college classes?
~Why do I always eat too much spaghetti in one sitting?
~Why are the flowers pansies called pansies when they survive the cold winter months?
~Why did it take having a child to make me learn patience?
~Why is/was Mom always right?
~Why are the only colors for baby clothes pink or blue?
~Why did I quit playing sports at 16?
~Why is my cat so weird sometimes?
~Why do I get every single red light when I am in a hurry?
~Why, Why Why?

2 comments:

Mendy said...

I have often wondered some of these same questions. I especially like, "Why is/was Mom always right?"

Anonymous said...

What makes you think you learned patience? I am patiently waiting your answer.