Monday, October 13, 2008

M=Momma


If you can remember back on the day that I posted F=Facts, one of the facts was that I never wanted to have kids. One of the reasons for this is because I was so focused on what I wanted and that was enough to make me happy. Lo and behold, I woke up one day and it was like something was missing. Kevin and I had been married for 4 years and we were very happy but something was still missing. It seemed like everywhere I went there were pregnant women and babies! Was that a sign? Fast forward 2 years and here I am...a woman, a wife, a daughter, a sister and perhaps my most important role at this point, a momma. I never would have guessed that bringing a life into the world and watching her grow would be so rewarding. What a treat!

3 comments:

Mendy said...

What a sweet post, and how little Kennedy was! I swear, you and I are so much alike... we must have been separated at birth!

JM said...

It's a wonderful, beautiful thing isn't it!

Brandi said...

Love the post! Also - love the new background!