Kennedy is going to be a big sister!!! Yes, you read that correctly, we are having a baby. We found out about 2 weeks ago and told all of the grandparents this weekend so the word is out. Our due date is June 7th. This go around is quite different than the first. Nausea has reard its ugly head and chasing Kennedy when you are not 100% is tough. But we get through it and go on. Stay close for upcoming pics of belly shots.
5 comments:
Congratulations!!! We are soooo happy for you guys! Since we've been twinkies in so many things including same wedding date, same due date for our first babies, having little girls... Chris thinks we need to go get a pregnancy test today, haha! Hugs to all!
Congratulations!! I'm glad that I will be able to give you a big hug next Saturday when I see you! I'm so excited for you, Kevin, and Kennedy!
Hooray! I hope the nausea goes away soon, that's no fun.
Congratulations to you all!!! I am excited to be an Aunt again and Caitlin and Unc are excited as well. Love you guys, Glori
Congratulations!!! I guess I'm not important enough to get a phone call or a text. I have to find out in your blogspot. Poo! Anyway, I'm happy for you. Before you know it, you won't even remember the nausea and you'll be telling us you're pg with numero tres. --spandex
Post a Comment