Monday, October 6, 2008

F = Facts

Here are some little known facts about the Burr household:

~Sushi is my mostest favorite food EVER!
~Kevin is a meat and potatoes person, hands down
~Kennedy will eat anything
~I never wanted to have kids
~Kevin and his older brother sound just alike on the phone
~Kennedy's laugh can always put you in a good mood
~We live in a divided house: one democrat and one republican, we agree to disagree
~I think Kennedy is the smartest 2 year old alive
~Kevin said that he loved me first
~We take some vacations apart from each other
~Kevin doesn't like scary movies
~Gone With The Wind is my favorite movie
~Now that I am a stay at home mom, 5:00 traffic drives me nuts!
~Kevin can BBQ like no other, especially ribs...YUM!
~I couldn't live without my cell phone or the internet
~I made Kevin chase me around for a few months before I agreed to go on a date with him
~I want a dog, Kevin doesn't
~I love to garden
~Kevin has an emotional side that few have seen
~Kevin has more friends that I could possibly imagine, and he talks to ALL of them
~Us three Burr's are a match made in Heaven

2 comments:

Mendy said...

Wow! Stuff I never knew, how cool! One Dem/One Rep, you never wanted kids, you want a dog.... those stuck in my head! I like this post!

Brandi said...

Yes - and while he was chasing you - you asked me for advice. Do you remember what I said? "Never date someone you work with!" OK! I was wrong! You are a match made in heaven. :) I'm glad you didn't listen to me!