There is no way that I can top yesterday's post as far as excitement goes so I won't even try. First, thanks to everyones well wishes for us. We are very excited and can't wait for the fun to begin. So, on to today's post. Kennedy is still very involved in her tumbling class. She has even made some new friends there that she loves to hang out with. She is learning so much and loves to show off when asked to. One of the other moms and I have a lot in common too which makes it even better. We were a bit concerned about us always being in the room while they are rehearsing. We did ask the owner and she actually encouraged moms to be involved and sit in with the 2 year olds. We felt much better and don't feel like we are breaking the rules anymore. I can't wait for her big recital in May.


No comments:
Post a Comment