Kennedy helped Kevin carve a pumpkin last night. She liked playing with the seeds, which we are going to bake today, but the other gooey stuff was not her favorite.
The cookie recipe is really hard, you ready for this? Buy a bag of Nestle Toll House chocolate chips, bake the recipe on the back but add in pumpkin pie spice. I just put a bunch in the dry mix. I didn't measure, but you can wing it.
LOL, not really hard, no amazing recipes but amazing cookies!
2 comments:
How fun!
The cookie recipe is really hard, you ready for this? Buy a bag of Nestle Toll House chocolate chips, bake the recipe on the back but add in pumpkin pie spice. I just put a bunch in the dry mix. I didn't measure, but you can wing it.
LOL, not really hard, no amazing recipes but amazing cookies!
Great job on the pumpkin - Halloween is so much fun!
Post a Comment